Temporary Visas

  • Experienced, Honest & Dedicated

    Our legal team shares a passion for providing exceptional advocacy to every client.

    Meet Our Team
  • From Visas
    to Green Cards

    You can trust our law firm to help protect your rights and fight for an optimum outcome.

    See Our Services
  • Take the
    First Step Today

    For an honest opinion on your legal matter, we encourage you to get in contact with us.

    Contact Our Firm

Temporary Visas

Are you planning a trip to the United States? In most cases, you will need to obtain a nonimmigrant, or temporary, visa. Your visa will only allow you to enter the country and to engage in certain activities during your stay. The length of your visa will depend on its purpose and the type of visa you have obtained. Contact a Houston immigration attorney at the Rodriguez Law Office to discuss your situation with our firm and obtain the representation you require.

Categories of Temporary Visas

If you want to travel to the United States, you should develop a solid understanding of your available options. You will need to select the type of purpose for your trip. Speak with our immigration attorneys in Houston for quality legal guidance and assistance selecting the correct temporary visa and completing your application. Our firm can help you obtain the most pertinent type of temporary visa for your situation.

Some of the categories of temporary visas include:

  • Visitor visas to the U.S.: B-1 / B-2
  • Transit visas: C
  • Profession worker visas: H-1B
  • Student visas: F-1
  • Skilled and unskilled worker visas: H-2B
  • Visas for fiancés / fiancées of U.S. citizens: K-1
  • Religious worker visas: R

Legal Assistance from Immigration Lawyers in Houston

Call us to schedule a case assessment if you have any questions or would like further information about obtaining a temporary visa. Whether you are seeking a B-1 or B-2 visa for business and pleasure or you need any other type of temporary visa, we offer a range of resources for your benefit. We can also help you obtain an F visa if you are a student or a J-1 visa, which is used to promote cultural understanding.

Regardless of your situation, our legal team is devoted to helping you navigate your case successfully. Temporary visas are an excellent way to come to the United States whether you would like to receive an education, conduct business, or experience the culture of America. Call now!

Contact Us

Rodriguez Law Office
Houston Immigration Lawyer
Located at: 1406 Heights Boulevard,
Houston, TX 77008
View Map
Phone: (936) 240-5001
© 2023 All Rights Reserved.


The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.